Quality-crafted and made in the USA, the Capri collection features a Carrara white marble countertop and ceramic undermount sinks. Crafted from premium Canadian manufactured wood, this vanity’s best advantage is attention to detail and quality materials. Built for extra durability and low maintenance, the cabinet’s clean lines and a sophisticated profile are accentuated with soft-close glides and hinges, click-to-release drawers, and full-size hardware. You have plenty of storage space with two large cabinet areas and three drawers. A perfect choice for your renovation, the Capri will fit your bathroom’s modern design and create a fresh look for your home. Vanity’s base arrived fully assembled. Faucet and drain not included.
- Up to 100 lbs capacity click-to-release undermount drawer glides makes it easy remove the drawer(s); no tools necessary!
- Hardware pull dimesions, spread: 128mm, overall: 6.63 Inches
- Large open back for plumbing accessibility
- Cabinet surface has moisture and scratch resistant capabilities, easy to clean and maintain
- Cabinet is fully assembled for easy installation.
- Features soft-close door hinges with dual-adjustments capabilities (up & down/ forward/backward), letting you easily adjust the doors after the cabinet has been installed
- Made in USA
- Includes: Cabinet, carrara marble top, ceramic under-mount sink, and hardware pulls
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 3-5 business days for the East Coast, 4-6 business days for the Midwest and 6-8 business days for the West Coast.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection