The Marsyas Veluti vanity ensemble in white or rustic brown features a unique blending of modern style with rustic design elements to create a piece that makes a beautiful addition to any bathroom. The smooth, modern lines and cool-toned finish are paired with a matching countertop of solid stone. But the sliding, barn-style cabinet door gives this vanity a truly unique touch. Constructed of solid birch and rubberwood, this piece’s style is only matched by its dependability with superior moisture resistance. With an included sink, faucet, pop-up drain, p-trap, and a mirror with a matching wood frame, the Marsyas Veluti vanity ensemble is the perfect set for finishing off your bathroom remodel.
- 8-stage painting and finishing process, each finish is primed and sealed for superior moisture resistance
- Solid rubber and birch wood frame w/ E0 grade plywood panels
- 3 hole 8" spread Quartz countertop (no backsplash)
- UPC certified ceramic sink w/ overflow
- Matching mirror w/ wood frame
- 2 Barn Doors w/ soft-close slide
- 3 Fully-extending 16" drawer w/ soft-close drawer slides
- Freestanding vanity
- Brushed Nickel hardware w/ matching chrome faucet(s) & pop-up drain(s)
- Lexora Balduina Faucet(s), drain(s) and P-trap(s) included
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 3-5 business days for the East Coast, 4-6 business days for the Midwest and 6-8 business days for the West Coast.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection