The Jacques vanity ensemble in white from Lexora provides a beautiful, contemporary style to any bathroom. With sleek, clean lines and a cool, neutral finish, this vanity’s beauty is only matched by its seamless functionality. The cabinet doors and drawers feature soft-close hinges and slides to increase safety and ensure you never have to hear a slamming cabinet again. With solid birch and rubberwood construction, this piece is as durable as it is stunning. The Jacques vanity also comes in different sizes and other finishes to fit into any size bathroom and blends with any style. Every vanity ensemble also includes a matching stone countertop, ceramic under-mount sink, faucet, pop-up drain, p-trap, and a mirror with a matching wood frame, making it the one package you need to finish off your bathroom upgrade.
- 8-stage painting and finishing process, each finish is primed and sealed for superior moisture resistance
- Solid rubber and birch wood frame w/ E0 grade plywood panels
- Single-hole Carrara marble countertop (no backsplash)
- UPC certified ceramic sink w/ overflow
- Matching mirror w/ wood frame
- 4 Doors w/ concealed soft-close door hinges
- 6 fully extending 16" drawers w/ soft-close drawers slides
- Freestanding vanity
- Chrome hardware w/ matching chrome faucet(s) & pop-up drain(s)
- Lexora Balduina Faucet(s), drain(s) and P-trap(s) included
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS:
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection