Enjoy the soothing comfort of gentle air bubbles rising from around the entire tub walls. Unlike whirlpool tubs that have hydro jets which release water, this air bath has a blower motor that releases air bubbles into the bath water making it feel like you're taking a Champagne Bath. So just kick back and relax, you're in an ALFI brand tub.
- Concealed touch control panel is sleek and flush against the surface of the tub.
- Features an air blower motor that releases tingling air bubbles. There are two pressure levels. You may change the pressure by pressing the SPEED button.
- Chromatherapy LED lighting system creates a serine atmosphere. Colors change automatically, gradually blending into one another in a cycle. Lights do not stay on one color only.
- Water Capacity of 40 Gallons
- Requires a floor mounted or wall mounted tub filler.
- Electrical Details: 110-120 Volts, 5 Amps,250 Watts, 60 Hertz, 0.27 Horsepower, ETL Certified
- Includes polished chrome pop-up drain located by the users feet.
- Finish: White
- Material: Acrylic
- Installation Type: Free Standing
- Shape: Oval
- Dimensions: 70.88 x 33.5 x 31.88
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: China
- Air Blower?: Yes
- Amperage: 5
- Control Type: Digital
- Drain Placement: Offset Center
- Drain Size: 2
- Faucet Hole Spacing: No Faucet Hole
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Faucet Mount: Variable
- Filled Weight: 439.6
- Freestanding Tub Style: Slipper
- Hardware Finish: Polished Chrome
- Has Overflow?: Yes
- Hertz: 60
- Horsepower: 0.27
- Includes Drain?: Yes
- Includes Hand-Held?: No
- Includes Heater?: No
- Includes Pillow?: No
- Includes Tub Filler?: No
- Integrated Audio?: No
- Integrated Seat?: No
- Jet Type: Jetted-Air
- Light Type: LED
- Lighting?: Yes
- Number of Air Holes: 210
- Number of Jet Settings: 2
- Number of Persons: 1
- Number of Water Jets: 0
- Overflow Location: Side
- Seat Side: Reversible
- Self Leveling Base?: Yes
- Surface Type: Gloss
- Voltage: 110
- Walk In Tub?: No
- Water Capacity: 40
- Watts: 250
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.