Inspired by classic elements, the Dukes bathroom vanity ensemble in white has been upgraded to suit the needs of the modern home. One look at the subtle embellishments in the vanity structure, and the timeless look of the stone countertop, and you can see the classical inspirations in this piece. But with ample cabinet and drawer space, soft-close hinges and drawer slides, and superior water resistance, this vanity’s incredible functionality is purely modern. The vanity ensemble also comes complete with an undermount sink, faucet, pop-up drain, p-trap and a matching framed mirror, making it easy to give your bathroom that elegant finishing touch you’ve been searching for.
- 8-stage painting and finishing process, each finish is primed and sealed for superior moisture resistance
- Solid rubber and birch wood frame w/ E0 grade plywood panels
- 3 hole 8" spread Carrara marble countertop (no back splash)
- UPC certified ceramic sink w/ overflow
- Matching mirror w/ wood frame
- 4 Doors w/ concealed soft-close door hinges
- 14 fully extending 16" drawers w/ soft-close drawer slides
- Free standing vanity
- Brushed Nickel hardware w/ matching chrome faucet(s) & pop-up drain(s)
- Lexora Balduina Faucet(s), drain(s) and P-trap(s) included
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 3-5 business days for the East Coast, 4-6 business days for the Midwest and 6-8 business days for the West Coast.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection