Blossom Jena 36" Single Sink Bathroom Vanity Set with tempered glass doors and removable glass separations. Its color-matching solid wood frame glasses offer an elegant completed set look of the vanity. The Vanity Base Set design with a gestured-structured front suggests a satiny appearance with commodious storehouse spaces. Wall mount small restroom vanity with Gomorrah perfect for greasepaint room vanity.
The Blossom Jena 36 Inch Vanity comes with a single deep hole system with plenty of storehouse space. Couple it with a corresponding side press, which freehandedly provides four shelves for organizing your diurnal essential restroom requirements. Both vanity and corresponding side closets are erected with soft close doors to have a voluptuous harmony in mind.
- INCLUDED: Vanity Base Only. NOT INCLUDED: Sink, Mirror, Faucets, Pop Up, P trap, etc.
- BUILT-IN LED LIGHTS provide soft guiding lights to grant easy access to the bathroom and avoid disturbing your loved ones. EASY CLEAN & Maintenance free glass drawer surfaces.
- EASY WIRE TO WALL PLUG and soft-touch switch on both sides for LED lights. TWO FULL EXTENSION DRAWERS offers you spacious storage space and keeping all daily items well organized. High-quality easy cleanup and maintenance-free CERAMIC SINK. EASY CLEAN & Maintenance free glass drawer surfaces.
- SOFT CLOSE prevents cracks and reduces friction on the hardware. U SHAPE & OPEN BACK for easy plumbing installation. EASY WIRE TO WALL PLUG and soft-touch switch on both sides for LED lights. TWO FULL EXTENSION DRAWERS offers you spacious storage space and keeping all daily items well organized.
- Furniture grade polyvinyl chloride board plus 5 layers paint provides extra waterproof and resistant to moisture and humidity.
- COMPATIBLE METAL LEGS provides extra base support. Classical Calacatta white marble design with a rough glass surface for white color option.
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 3-5 business days for the East Coast, 4-6 business days for the Midwest and 6-8 business days for the West Coast.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection