Our Birmingham 36” Matte Gray Vanity is made of high-quality wood, an easy-to-clean ceramic sink. Removable tempered glass door and glass partition. Matching mirrors with solid wood frames offer a stylish overall image. A solid wood frame that provides strength and stability to support any countertop or sink.
The Five coats of Vanity paint offer long-lasting resistance to moisture and humidity. Its U-shape and open back make it easy to install. It closes gently, preventing cracks in doors or drawers and reducing friction on fittings. Fully extended drawers offer plenty of storage space.
- INCLUDED: Vanity Base and optionally Ceramic Sink.
- NOT INCLUDED: Mirror, Faucets, Pop Up, P trap, etc.
- Furniture grade polyvinyl chloride board plus 5 layers paint provides extra waterproof and resistance to moisture and humidity.
- Classic Transitional Loft Design with Frosted Glass Inserts Doors. EASY CLEAN & Maintenance free consistent finishes surfaces.
- FULL EXTENSION DRAWERS offers you spacious storage space. TEMPERED GLASS Drawer Organizer keeps all daily items well organized.
- SOFT CLOSE prevents cracks and reduces friction on the hardware. U SHAPE & OPEN BACK for easy plumbing installation.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY with top level customer service.
FEATURES & DIMENSIONS:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 3-5 business days for the East Coast, 4-6 business days for the Midwest and 6-8 business days for the West Coast.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection