Bellaterra Home's newest faucets are single-handled, which allows simple control over the flow pressure and temperature. This style is available in brushed nickel, new black, and polished chrome color finishes. The curved edges and the single-hole mount features give the faucet a clean, modern look with an elegant touch. It also meets EPA WaterSense's criteria to conserve water without sacrificing its performance, allowing you to save on those monthly expensive water bills. On top of that, a solid brass construction, ceramic valve, and pre-installed stainless steel netted soft hose ensure rust and spot resistance, providing long-lasting functionality and an easy-to-clean process. Last but not least, all the mounting tools come with the product, so it is ready to be part of your home right out of the box.
- Solid brass construction ensures a long-lasting finish
- Durable ceramic valve
- Pre-installed stainless steel and netted soft hose for easy installation
- A single handle lever allows simple control over flow and temperature
- The single-hole mount provides a cleaner look on countertops/sink deck
- Wipe down with a soft cloth
- Matching drain (with overflow or without overflow) included
- Material: Solid brass faucet, ceramic valve, pre-installed stainless steel & netted soft hose
- What's included: Faucet & push pop-up drain
- Hardware Finish: New Black / Brushed Nickel / Polished Chrome
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 2x5.3x7
- Country of Origin: China
- Drain Included?: Yes
- Mount location: Counter mount
- Sinkhole required: 1
- Spout/faucet type: Standard fixed
- Spout reach (in.): 4.1
- Spout height (in.): 4.5
- Total faucet height (in.): 7
- Number of faucet handles: 1
- Handle type: Lever
- Maximum deck thickness (in.): 40mm
- Flow rate (gallons per minute): 1.2
- Valve Included?: Yes
- Valve Material: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Deck plate included?: No
- Drain Included: Yes
- Drain style: Pop up with overflow / Pop up with NO overflow
- Product Warranty: 1-year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
- Weight: 3 lb
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection