The Plantation collection by Bellaterra Home features Plantation Style bathroom vanities that can accomplish any home design. From the cottage to the cabin or to the grand home design, you will appreciate this beautifully hand-crafted piece of furniture as the focal point in your bathroom. The Plantation style wrought iron finish hardware enhances the unique look of this piece of art. The vanity is made with solid oak and plywood, topped with ash veneer to give the texture. It is hand applied with multiple layers of eco-friendly stain and top coat to prevent pealing, cracking, and fading. The interior finish is consistent throughout and matches the exterior finish. The structure of the cabinet is built with solid oak and has full corner blocks on all corners for stability and to also provide additional support for the countertop. It has one interior adjustable storage shelf and a big plumbing installation opening. This collection offers a variety of finishes. Each cabinet is configured to work with our variety of countertops or any standard-sized tops. This vanity is available in Brown Ash (Dark brown), Glacier Ash (White), and Gray Ash (Light gray). This elegant bathroom vanity top features a 1.3" thick Black Galaxy granite preinstalled with a white undermount cUPC-certified oval ceramic sink. A matching 4 in. H. backsplash is available for purchase to complete the utmost beauty and functionality. It will easily match many home interiors. The vanity top is pre-drilled with 3 holes for an 8" widespread faucet and fits directly on top of a standard vanity cabinet (sold separately). Bellaterra Homes countertops are pre-sealed and polished for added protection. All genuine stone material has variations of veining pattern and color; every top will be slightly different.
- Wood and veneer over plywood construction, no MDF or particle board
- Ash veneer adds texture and decorative touch to the cabinet
- Multiple layers of eco-friendly stain and top coat are hand applied to the cabinet to prevent peeling, cracking, and fading
- The cabinet is configured to work with our variety of countertops or any standard-sized tops
- Plantation style wrought iron finish hardware
- Cabinet drawers have English Dovetail construction.
- Full corner block on all corners for stability
- Interior adjustable shelf for storage
- Cabinet has toe-kick
- 110-degree wrap-around hinges & full extension soft close drawer glides
- Genuine Granite, natural material
- cUPC certified white ceramic sink factory pre-installed, no assembly required
- The countertop is pre-drilled with 3 faucet holes for 8-in widespread faucet (faucet not included)
- 1.3 in. (33mm) eased-edge top for an elegant look
- Wood Finish: Brown Ash
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From: Solid wood, ash veneer, plywood, natural stone, ceramic
- Counter Top Material: Black Galaxy / Gray Granite / White Quartz / White Carrara Marble
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Top Separated?: Y
- What's included: Cabinet, counter top and sink
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 37x22x36
- Weight: 199
- Hardware Finish: Wrought Iron Black
- Soft close hinges: N
- Sink Type: Ceramic
- Faucet hole Pre-drilled: 8" center
- Backsplash: NOT included
- Sink has Overflow Drain?: Y
- Sink Shape: Oval / Rectangle
- Sink Installation Type: Undermount
- Sink Material: Ceramic
- Sink Color/Finish: White
- Sink Size (wxdxh): 15.6x12.4x7
- Drain to Drain: 13.45
- Drain Included?: No
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 3
- Number of Vanity Doors: 2
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 1
- Assembly Type: Slight assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1-year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection