The Tivoli collection by Bellaterra Home features simple bathroom vanities that can integrate seamlessly with any home design. From simple to grand home design, you will appreciate this beautifully crafted piece of furniture as the focal point in your bathroom. The structure of the cabinet is built with solid oak. The vanity has three drawers and four cabinet doors open to ample storage space. The drawers are constructed with English dovetail and are installed with smooth full extension glides to provide durability. This vanity features brushed nickel finish hardware and a beautiful countertop that is pre-sealed and polished for added protection.
- Constructed from solid oak wood, birch veneer, and plywood
- Full extension, soft close drawer glides, and soft close door hinges
- Low maintenance, high durability
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Stainless steel in gold finish hardware included
- Ample space for plenty of bathroom storage
- The multi-layer waterproof top coat protects against bathroom humidity
- The cabinet comes fully assembled
- Large back opening for easy installation
- Stainless steel base in brushed nickel finish accentuates the timeless look.
- This vanity cabinet is configured to work with a variety of our countertops and standard-sized tops
- Wood Finish: White
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From: Solid wood, plywood
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- What's included: Cabinet Only
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 60x21.5x34.5
- Weight: 135
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Backsplash: NOT included
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 6
- Number of Vanity Doors: 2
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 1
- Assembly Type: Slight assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1-year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.