Besides its curved front and unique hand-carved design on columns and doors, this bathroom vanity has a rich traditional flavor that will not be disappointed. The cabinet is constructed with solid birch wood and rich dark mahogany or Light walnut finish. It is carefully finished in multiple layers of top coat to ensure the surface is waterproof and withstands bathroom humidity. Top with genuine black galaxy granite Birch plus plywood, dark mahogany, UPC White sink, Antique brass finish hardware, Faucet, and mirror not included
- Wood cabinet, no MDF or particle board
- genuine polished stone
- UPC sink
- Furniture-grade semi-closing waterproof wood finish protects against bathroom humidity.
- Antique brass finish hardware adds a vintage touch
- Unique wood design on columns and doors
- Wood Finish: dark mahogany / Light walnut
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From Birch + plywood
- Counter Top Material: Black Galaxy Granite / Crème Marfil
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Top Separated?: N
- What's included: sink, countertop, cabinet
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 48x22x36
- Weight: 173
- Hardware Finish: Antique brass finish hardware
- Soft close hinges: N
- Sink Type: UPC white sink
- Faucet hole Pre-drilled: 8" center
- Backsplash: Not included
- Sink has Overflow Drain?: Y
- Sink Shape: Oval
- Sink Installation Type: Undermount
- Sink Material: Ceramic
- Sink Color/Finish: White
- Sink Size (wxdxh): 14.75x11.5x6.25
- Drain to Drain: 24
- Drain Included?: No
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 0
- Number of Vanity Doors: 4
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 4
- Assembly Type: No assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1-year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection