An exquisite double basin transitional vanity will highlight your homes decor. This 48-inch vanity finished in deep espresso has clean lines featuring two white ceramic basins, 4 soft close drawers for abundant storage, and a nickel drawer handle. Constructed with solid wood/plywood and a multi-layer protective coat will ensure durability and a waterproof wood finish to withstand the humidity in the bathroom. This is a hard-to-find compact vanity for a small space. Vanity dimensions: 48W x18 D x33 H, Pre-drilled with 3 holes, faucet, and mirror not included; slight assembly required
- Wood cabinet, no MDF or particle board
- Waterproof wood finish protects against bathroom humidity
- Compact size with dual sinks for small space
- Amble Storage
- Matching finish throughout the interior
- Soft close drawers
- Wood Finish: Dark espresso
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From Birch + plywood
- Counter Top Material: Ceramic
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Top Separated?: Y
- What's included: sink, countertop, cabinet
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 48x18x33
- Weight: 165
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Sink Type: White ceramic sink
- Faucet hole Pre-drilled: 8" center
- Backsplash: Not included
- Sink has Overflow Drain?: Y
- Sink Shape: Rectangle
- Sink Installation Type: integrated sink and countertop
- Sink Material: Ceramic
- Sink Color/Finish: White
- Sink Size (wxdxh): 16x5x10.5
- Drain to Drain: 24
- Drain to Drain: 12
- Drain Included?: No
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 4
- Number of Vanity Doors: 0
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 0
- Assembly Type: Slight assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1-year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.