The Trento collection by Bellaterra Home features freestanding style bathroom vanities that can integrate seamlessly with any home design. From a simple or to the grand home design, you will appreciate this beautifully crafted piece of furniture as the focal point in your bathroom. The structure of the cabinet is built with solid oak. The vanity has three drawers and four cabinet doors that open to a large ample storage space. The drawers are constructed with English dovetail and are installed with smooth full extension glides to provide durability. The doors have genuine Italian Carrara marble inserts which make this vanity simply more elegant. This vanity features gold finish hardware. Truly this is classic and timeless piece of furniture.
- Constructed from solid oak wood, birch veneer, and plywood
- Full extension, soft close drawer glides and soft close door hinges
- Low maintenance, high durability
- Dovetail drawer construction
- High quality gold hardware included
- Sturdy and charming cabinet legs add definition to the vanity
- Ample space for plenty of bathroom storage
- Multi-layer waterproof top coat protects against bathroom humidity
- Cabinet comes fully assembled
- Large back opening for easy plumbing installation
- This vanity cabinet is configured to work with a variety of our countertops and standard sized tops
- Extra deep drawers
- Extra wide pulls
- Genuine marble insert on doors add the luxurious feel
- Adjustable shelf
- Wood Finish: Black
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From: Solid wood, veneer, plywood
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Top Separated?: Y
- What's included: Cabinet Only
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 42x22x35.5
- Weight: 110
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 3
- Number of Vanity Doors: 2
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 1
- Assembly Type: No assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1 year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection