The Scandi collection by Bellaterra Home features a traditional cabinet with a modern twist. It is constructed with solid oak and birch veneer. On all corners, it has a full corner block for stability and additional support for the countertop. It is hand applied with multiple layers of eco-friendly stain and top coat to prevent pealing, cracking and fading. The interior finish is consistent throughout and matches the exterior finish. This cabinet offers immaculate styling while concealing a fantastic amount of storage behind a set of doors. The interior drawer is constructed with English dovetail and smooth full extension glide. This collection is offered in two configurations, wall mount or freestanding, and also, a variety of finishes and designs. Each cabinet is configured to work with our variety of countertops or any standard size tops. (Top sold separately).
- Wood and veneer over plywood construction, no MDF or particle board
- Each cabinet is configured to work with our variety of countertops or any standard sized tops
- Full corner block on all corners for stability
- Interior finish matches the exterior
- Interior drawer is constructed with English dovetail and smooth full extension glide
- Soft close hinges
- Big cutout in the back for easy plumbing installation
- Solid door handle in wrought iron finish
- Cabinet is fully assembled
- Mounting hardware included
- Wood Finish: Cappuccino
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From: Solid wood, birch veneer, plywood, natural stone, ceramic
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- What's included: Cabinet
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 36x21.5x23
- Weight: 65
- Hardware Finish: Wrought Iron Black
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 1
- Number of Vanity Doors: 2
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 0
- Assembly Type: No assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1 year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.