The unique design of this vanity gives a beautiful appearance while maintaining a warm modern atmosphere to your bathroom. The vanity features a unique slight oblong shape vitreous china sink, top with a textured black burnt stone. It lives up any bathroom with this natural color and texture. Just as in all the modern models, the vanity is constructed from solid wood and comes assemble with genuine Blum soft closing drawer glide. You'll never hear another slam of a door. The legs are detailed with silver caps to accentuate the modern look, yet the finish of the cabinet is a rich dark walnut finish that gives the warmth. This is truly a beautiful piece of art in your home. Wood plus veneer, Black, White ceramic sink, Blum soft close door hinges, Faucet and mirror not included
- Wood cabinet, no MDF or particle board
- Genuine Blum Soft close drawer glides
- Clean line modern design
- Furniture grade semi-closing waterproof wood finish protects against bathroom humidity
- Vessel sink
- Large vanity drawer
- Open shelf
- Wood Finish: Black
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From: Wood + veneer
- Counter Top Material: Burnt Stone
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Top Separated?: Y
- What's included: Stone counter top, cabinet, sink
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 35.5x19x36
- Weight: 108
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Sink Type: Vitreous China
- Faucet hole Pre-drilled: Single hole
- Backsplash: not included
- Sink has Overflow Drain?: No
- Sink Shape: Slight Oval
- Sink Installation Type: Above Counter
- Sink Material: Vitreous China
- Sink Color/Finish: White
- Sink Size (wxdxh): 18x17.5x7
- Drain to Drain: 17.75
- Drain Included?: No
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 1
- Number of Vanity Doors: 0
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 1
- Assembly Type: Slight assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1 year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.