Coupons are available! Bellaterra Home concrete products are designed and made using a lightweight proprietary concrete mix exclusively of all-natural materials. This is not the standard Portland concrete mixes. Our innovative mix uses fewer fillers than traditional mixes, which allows us to create smaller products with a beautiful, smooth finish. The surface is sealed with an industrial non-toxic grade sealer, which enhances the protection against scratches and stains. This product is perfect for everyday use in any home or commercial application. The countertop is predrilled with three holes for any 8 widespread faucets you choose (not included). Available in 3 finishes: Black, Gray, and Slate White. Matching backsplash and side splash are available for purchase. The beauty of this countertop will bring your bathroom to the next level with durability and practicality.
- The innovative concrete mix results in strong, light-weight sinks
- Stain and scratch resistant
- Predrilled with 3 holes for all 8" wide-spread faucets
- Unique ramp sink design
- The sink has no overflow
- Ample counter space
- Non-toxic industrial grade sealer provides long-lasting waterproofness
- Matching backsplash and side splash not included.
- It fits most of the 30" standard cabinets
- 3 finishes are available: Black, Gray, and Slate White
- A smooth surface allows easy cleaning up just wipe down or clean with soap and water
- Slopped sink prevents splashing
- Material: Concrete
- Mount Type: Countertop
- What's included: Sink countertop
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 31x22x5
- Counter Top Material: Concrete
- Sink Type: Concrete
- Faucet hole pre-drilled: 8" center
- Backsplash: Not included
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Sink Shape: Rectangle
- Sink Installation Type: Ramp
- Sink Material: Concrete
- Sink Color/Finish: Black, Gray, White
- Sink Size (wxdxh): 18x13x5.5
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 3
- Product Warranty: 1-year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
- Weight: 53 lb
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.