This single vanity is a popular vanity in any small space you don't need to comprise on style. Made with solid wood, no MDF or particle board, high-quality vitreous china top, and outstanding door hardware. The cabinet is completely assembled and installed with genuine Blum soft closing hinges. It is so quiet that you will not hear another door slam. The interior is finished matching the exterior, with an adjustable shelf to suit your storage needs. This stunning piece is perfect for a small space and even a master bedroom, his and hers with an equal amount of cabinet space. Very clean lines, no fuss, and no extra frills make it easy for the homeowner to spice up the bathroom. Wood, Black, White ceramic sink, Brush nickel finish hardware, Blum soft close door hinges, Faucet, and mirror not included
- Wood cabinet, no MDF or particle board
- Genuine Blum Soft close hinges
- Clean line, modern design
- Furniture-grade semi-closing waterproof wood finish protects against bathroom humidity.
- Brushed nickel finish hardware
- Vitreous china top and integrated sink provide a seamless surface that is smooth and easy to clean.
- Double door vanity
- Wood Finish: Black / Gray / Walnut
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From Wood
- Counter Top Material: Vitreous China
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Top Separated?: Y
- What's included: countertop, cabinet, sink
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 25x18.3x36
- Weight: 74
- Hardware Finish: Brush nickel finish hardware
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Sink Type: Vitreous China sink
- Faucet hole Pre-drilled: Single hole
- Backsplash: not included
- Sink has Overflow Drain?: Y
- Sink Shape: Barrel
- Sink Installation Type: integrated sink and countertop
- Sink Material: Vitreous China
- Sink Color/Finish: White
- Sink Size (wxdxh): 22x12.5x5.25
- Drain to Drain: 12.5
- Drain Included?: No
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 0
- Number of Vanity Doors: 2
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 1
- Assembly Type: Slight assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1-year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.