The MCM collection by Bellaterra Home features simple mid-century style bathroom vanities that can integrate seamlessly with any home design. From a simple or to the grand home design, you will appreciate this beautifully crafted piece of furniture as the focal point in your bathroom. The structure of the cabinet is built with solid oak with birch veneer. The vanity has three drawers and two cabinet doors that open to a large ample storage space. The drawers are constructed with English dovetail and are installed with smooth full extension glides to provide durability. This vanity features brushed nickel finish hardware and a beautiful counter top that is pre-sealed and polished for added protection.
- Constructed from solid oak wood, birch veneer, and plywood
- Ball bearing drawer glides and soft close door hinges
- Has interior drawer that is sectioned for easy and functional organization
- Dovetail drawer construction
- Stainless steel in brushed nickel hardware included
- Open toe-kick at cabinet base
- Ample space for plenty of bathroom storage
- Multi-layer waterproof top coat protects against bathroom humidity
- Cabinet comes fully assembled
- Large back opening for easy installation
- This vanity cabinet is configured to work with a variety of our countertops and standard sized tops
- Open toe-kick at cabinet base
- Wood Finish: Walnut
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From: Solid wood, veneer, plywood, natural stone, ceramic
- Counter Top Material: White Carrara Marble
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- What's included: Cabinet, Counter top, Sink
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 24x21.5x34.5
- Weight: 53
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Faucet hole Pre-drilled: Single hole
- Backsplash: NOT included
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 1
- Number of Vanity Doors: 2
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 0
- Assembly Type: Slight assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1 year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.