Once considered a niche design feature, a handleless vanity, fueled by an increasing demand for contemporary styles, minimalist looks and the need to maximize space. Handleless cabinet is versatile, accommodating and timeless. This vanity features 1 push-to-open drawer and 2 push-to-open doors; gives a spa like design to any bathroom. With plenty of storage this piece provides, clearing the clutter is in a style. The square vitreous china vessel sink offers timeless durability and everyday functionality. The polished interior is easy to clean and maintain. It is designed to install above the counter. This piece is truly a unique piece that has all the form and function
- Wood cabinet, no MDF or particle board
- Push-to-Open drawer mechanism provides the handleless sleek design
- Clean line modern design
- Furniture grade semi-closing waterproof wood finish protects against bathroom humidity
- Unique ceramic square sink just hangs over the countertop makes this vanity has more modern vibe
- Vessel-style sink features a wide, deep basin with overflow outlet
- Genuine white Carrara marble counter top
- Matching finish throughout the interior
- Wood Finish: Black Oak
- Type of Material Item is Constructed From: Solid wood, wood veneer & plywood
- Counter Top Material: White marble
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Top Separated?: N
- What's included: counter top, cabinet, sink
- Overall Dimension (WXDXH): 24x20x36
- Weight: 103
- Hardware Finish: Chrome finish hardware
- Soft close hinges: Y
- Sink Type: Vitreous China sink
- Faucet hole Pre-drilled: Single hole
- Backsplash: not included
- Sink has Overflow Drain?: Y
- Sink Shape: Rectangle
- Sink Installation Type: Above Counter
- Sink Material: Vitreous China
- Sink Color/Finish: White
- Sink Size (wxdxh): 16.5x13.25x5.5
- Drain to Drain: 13
- Drain Included?: No
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Number of Vanity Drawers: 1
- Number of Vanity Doors: 0
- Number of Vanity Shelves: 1
- Assembly Type: Slight assembly required
- Country of Origin: China
- Product Warranty: 1 year manufacture defects-original owner-parts only
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.