Why install a surface mounted toilet paper holder that completely sticks out from the wall when you can have one that sits recessed inside the wall. This classic toilet paper holder gets the job done and won't go out of style. Now is the perfect time to upgrade.
- Designed to accommodate extra large toilet paper rolls up to 5.5" in diameter and 4.5" wide.
- Includes a heavy duty metal toilet paper rod with spring for easy paper switch out.
- Available in black matte to match those fancy black fixtures, or white matte to blend into the wall and be less noticeable.
- Features a durable and scratch resistant powder coating finish.
- Quick and simple installation using two screws that are provided and screw through two pre-drilled holes in the back. Plastic anchors also provided just in case, but its always best to screw directly into wood if possible.
- Installs into the wall between the studs for a neat, recessed appearance. The wall cut out dimensions are 6" x 6"
- Made of solid 304 series stainless steel which is waterproof and rustproof.
- Please note that the toilet paper shown in some of the images is for demonstration purposes only and is not included.
- The metal cover makes it easier to rip off the paper while also offering a more sophisticated look.
- Finish: Black Matte
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 3 x 6.5 x 6.9
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: China
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.