The ALFI brand folding teak shower seat is a beautiful and practical accessory that provides a convenient and safe place to sit, while adding warmth to the feel of your shower space. Made of unstained natural teak wood and an innovative and compact design, you can easily fold the seat down while sitting, then fold it up and away for extra space when not in use. Install the shower seat at the height that works best for you and fully enjoy your next shower experience.
- Light grey anodized aluminum & natural teak wood finish
- When properly installed, the maximum safe loading weight on this seat is 320 lbs.
- ADA Compliant as long as it's installed at the correct comfortable height for Americans with Disabilities.
- Durable construction, made of natural solid teak wood with an aluminum frame.
- Requires installation onto a solid surface such as wooden studs or concrete wall, not just on drywall.
- Seat folds up/down for efficient use of space. It has a self closing spring mechanism so when you get up it will automatically fold back up against the wall.
- Includes all hardware needed for secure installation.
- When folded the seat sticks out from the wall by 2 3/4" at its widest point.
- Finish: Satin Aluminum
- Material: Teak Wood
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 17.25 x 15 x 2.875
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: China
- Weight Capacity: 300
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.