Enjoy the benefits of this cool touch free faucet so you never have to touch the faucet with dirty hands again. This faucet is built tough and made to last for decades. Both durable and aesthetically pleasing, it is sure to satisfy your kitchen needs.
- Also includes a cool feature that will automatically turn on the water when you simply pull down the spray head as long as the sensor is enabled and handle is in open position.
- One handed control lever. Pull to the right to control pressure, push front and back to control water temperature.
- Convinient pull down head with spray button allows you to reach any part of the sink and switch to spray mode when ever needed.
- Goose neck style spout offers extra height and a dramatic look.
- Hot and cold flexible hose water supply lines included.
- Constructed of solid brass material with a ceramic disc cartridge.
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Brass
- Installation Type: Deck Mount
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Country of Origin: China
- Amount of Handles: Single Handle
- Faucet Mounting: Counter/Sink/Tub
- Faucet Type: Pull Down
- Flow Pressure PSI: 60
- Flow Rate GPM: 1.66
- Hand-Held Hose Length: 60
- Handle Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Lever
- Handles Included?: Yes
- Hole Type: Single Hole
- Number of Handles: 1
- Pull Out Spray?: Yes
- Required Holes: 1
- Sidespray Included?: No
- Spout Height: 6.75
- Spout Reach: 8.2
- Spout Style: Goose Neck
- Spout Swivels?: Yes
- Spray Features: Pull Down
- Touch Faucet?: Yes
- Touchless Faucet?: Yes
- Valve Material: Ceramic
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.