This ALFI brand Double Bowl fireclay farm sink is made in Italy of the highest quality solid fireclay. A throwback to a simpler time, this sink offers the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a sleek modern upgrade, a concrete colored glaze. The unique matte like grey glaze gives the appearance of textured concrete in varied grey hues, making it stand out from other ordinary sinks and creating a one of a kind look. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink: The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used, fine fireclay, allows for uniformity in the finish. Durability - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening particles from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurances that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks. Scratches - These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots pans knifes etc. Thermal Shock - Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink.
- Reversible: Both sides are completely smooth.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali's, scratches, and chipping.
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy
- 3 1/2" Center drain. Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8''.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material, dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2" and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer.
- Heat resistant up to 350' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350' F hot.
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- Finish: Concrete
- Material: Fireclay
- Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 32.625 x 17.88 x 9.9
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Bowl Split: 50/50
- Bowl Style: Rounded
- Bowl Type: Double Bowl
- Compatible Faucet Type: N/A
- Drain Placement: Center
- Drain Size: 3.5
- Faucet Hole Spacing: No Faucet Hole
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Has Overflow?: No
- Includes Drain?: No
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Overflow Location: None
- Surface Type: Matte
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.