This sink gets the job done in the most classic way with the worlds most commonly used type of bathroom sink. A ceramic oval undermount sink that is timeless and will never go out of style. Also available in a round shape (ABC601) or a rectangular shape (ABC603). Undermount installation is the most convenient because it allows you to swish water from the counter directly into your sink with your hand and makes it so there is no exposed silicone or grout border between the sink and the countertop.
- Made of high grade ceramic porcelain also known as vitreous china. The most common used bathroom sink material of all times.
- Designed to be installed undermount and therefore the top edges of the sink are unglazed as this is where the silicone would be applied and be covered by the countertop.
- This sink does not have any holes for a faucet, so you would install a faucet on the countertop or use a wall mounted faucet behind it.
- Standard sized rear center drain hole of 1 3/4".
- Features an overflow hole, so be sure to purchase a drain that is for sinks with an overflow like the ALFI brand AB9056 (in polished or brushed) or the AB8056 (in white or black).
- Finish: White
- Material: Porcelain
- Installation Type: Under Mount
- Shape: Oval
- Dimensions: 22.5 x 16.75 x 8.25
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: China
- Bowl Style: Rounded
- Bowl Type: Single Bowl
- Compatible Faucet Type: N/A
- Drain Placement: Rear Center
- Drain Size: 1.75
- Faucet Hole Spacing: No Faucet Hole
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Has Overflow?: Yes
- Includes Drain?: No
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Overflow Location: Front
- Surface Type: Gloss
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.