Bring elegance into your bathroom with this easy to install single panel shower mixer. This brass mixer by ALFI brand comes equipped with a shower diverter, so you can switch from your handheld or overhead showerheads to tub filler or body jets any time you wish! Let the fun begin. It comes in two stylish finishes to accommodate your bathroom style, polished chrome and brushed nickel.
- This model includes a diverter. For identical design without diverter, see model # AB6701
- Simply press the diverter button to switch between up to two separate shower fixtures.
- The pressure-balanced valve provides water at nearly constant temperature, despite pressure fluctuations in either the hot or cold supply lines.
- This pressure balanced shower mixer only controls the water temperature not the water pressure. The handle turns to the right and starts out cold, keep turning for hotter water.
- Sleek modern design.
- User-Friendly installation.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- Quality Guaranteed! Comes with a 5 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Brass
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Shape: Square
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 7.53 x 3
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Country of Origin: China
- Amount of Handles: Single Handle
- Diverter Ways: 2
- Flow Pressure PSI: 60
- Flow Rate GPM: 2.2
- Handle Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Lever
- Handles Included?: Yes
- Includes Diverter?: Yes
- Number of Handles: 1
- Pressure Balance Cartridge?: Yes
- Shower Mixer Type: Pressure Balance
- Thermostatic Valve?: No
- Valve Material: Ceramic
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Volume Control Cartridge?: No
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.