Bring elegance into your bathroom with this easy to install single panel shower mixer. This brass thermostatic shower valve mixer by ALFI brand comes equipped with a 3-way shower diverter, so you can switch from your handheld shower head or above shower head, to tub filler or body jets any time you wish! Let the fun begin. It comes in three stylish finishes to accommodate your bathroom style - polished chrome, brushed nickel, or matte black
- A thermostatic valve allows you to have separate temperature and pressure controls, allowing you to leave the water on a certain temperature and turn your water on and off separately.
- Three round knobs from top to bottom: Water Diverter, Temperature Control, On/Off Control.
- Solid brass construction coated with a Polished Chrome finish
- Sleek modern design. Single panel design makes it a breeze to install to any surface.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- UPC logo of authenticity etched on faucet
- Shower options and Hot & Cold functions etched on plate
- Includes both the trim and the rough in valve, so it has everything needed to function.
- Diverter knob can be positioned half way between outlets, giving you the opportunity to indulge in two shower experiences simultaneously.
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Brass
- Installation Type: Wall Mount
- Dimensions: 5.38 x 12.5 x 2
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Country of Origin: China
- Amount of Handles: Triple Handle
- Diverter Ways: 3
- Flow Pressure PSI: 44
- Flow Rate GPM: 2.5
- Handle Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Knob
- Handles Included?: Yes
- Includes Diverter?: Yes
- Number of Handles: 3
- Pressure Balance Cartridge?: No
- Shower Mixer Type: Thermostatic
- Thermostatic Valve?: Yes
- Valve Material: Ceramic
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Volume Control Cartridge?: Yes
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.