ALFI brand Granite Composite Kitchen Sinks are a great choice for any kitchen remodel. Durable material and a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors provide you with a unique and long lasting sink that is sure to make cooking more enjoyable. Modern design and smooth surfaces create a flawless look for years to come.
Granite Composite sinks are well-regarded in industry circles for their extreme resistance to heat, scratches, dents, chips, and for being entirely nonporous! As a bonus, they do not need to be sealed or resealed and come at a fraction of the cost compared to other high-end sinks of this nature.
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy.
- Exterior Dimensions : 33" x 19 3/8" x 9 1/2"
- Inner Bowl Size : 17 7/16" x 30 1/4" x 9 1/2"
- Sink does not include pre-drilled faucet hole, faucet must be installed on counter top behind sink.
- Includes undermount installation hardware.
- Withstands severe thermal shocks and very high temperatures without being damaged.
- Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- See diagram for recommended counter top cut out hole.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- Finish: White
- Material: Granite Composite
- Installation Type: Under Mount
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 33 x 19.38 x 9.5
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Bowl Style: Rounded
- Bowl Type: Single Bowl
- Compatible Faucet Type: N/A
- Drain Placement: Rear Center
- Drain Size: 3.5
- Faucet Hole Spacing: No Faucet Hole
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Has Overflow?: No
- Includes Drain?: No
- Number of Bowls: 1
- Overflow Location: None
- Surface Type: Matte
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.