Introducing the first solid bamboo kitchen farm sink. This is the perfect match for any eco-friendly kitchen design - allowing you to extend your ultra-modern themed kitchen to your sink and keep everything green and sustainable. Bamboo has become a standard in Eco-Friendly flooring and cabinets, thanks to breakthrough technologies it is now available as your new kitchen sink.
- Heavy duty side walls over an inch thick.
- Completely waterproof and non-porous.
- Go Green with a kitchen sink made of the fastest growing grass on earth.
- Bamboo is a natural wood product and actual colors may vary from light to dark through out the sink.
- Daily cleaning may be done with mild dish washing soap. After every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
- Please note this sink should not be used for soaking dishes and should be wiped down after every use. You can apply a Polyurethane Wood Sealer once a year to ensure the sinks waterproof durability.
- The bottom of the sink is flat and is not slopped towards the drain; therefore it is recommended that you wipe down any remaining water.
- As this is a very high maintenance sink, it is not recommended for use in a high traffic kitchen.
- Avoid spilling harsh chemicals like nail polish remover and other solvents. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads such as steel wool. Do not use bleach commercial alkalis such as ammonia or caustic solutions.
- Finish: Natural Wood
- Material: Bamboo
- Installation Type: Farmhouse
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions: 32.75 x 21 x 9.88
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Country of Origin: China
- Bowl Split: 50/50
- Bowl Style: 90 Degree
- Bowl Type: Double Bowl
- Compatible Faucet Type: N/A
- Drain Placement: Rear Center
- Drain Size: 3.5
- Faucet Hole Spacing: No Faucet Hole
- Faucet Holes: 0
- Has Overflow?: No
- Includes Drain?: No
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Overflow Location: None
- Surface Type: Matte
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.