Search no more - this single hole tall bathroom vessel faucet by ALFI brand offers the perfect combination of comfort and style. A curved spout and square body offer an Italian inspired design that fits your budget. Its tall design with handle on the top is ideal for use behind a vessel sink that sits on top of the countertop.
- Single Lever control.
- Fixed Spout.
- Single Hole mount.
- With a spout height a little over 9", this faucet will work great with above mounted vessel sinks.
- UPC logo of authenticity etched on faucet
- Hot & Cold color indicator dot located under handle
- For Polished Chrome Version Only: Faucet handle is a Satin Finish while the remainder of the unit is a Polished Chrome finish, perfect for keeping your faucet handle shiny and fingerprint free!
- Water flows through small rectangular holes in faucet spout, creating a waterfall effect when water is running.
- Certified by Uniform Plumbing Code (cUPC)
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Material: Brass
- Installation Type: Deck Mount
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Country of Origin: China
- Amount of Handles: Single Handle
- Faucet Mounting: Counter/Sink/Tub
- Flow Pressure PSI: 60
- Flow Rate GPM: 1.2
- Handle Material: Brass
- Handle Type: Lever
- Handles Included?: Yes
- Hole Type: Single Hole
- Number of Handles: 1
- Required Holes: 1
- Spout Height: 9.25
- Spout Reach: 5.38
- Spout Style: Curved
- Touch Faucet?: No
- Touchless Faucet?: No
- Valve Material: Ceramic
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at email@example.com. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.