The Winterfell is built with ample storage space while still providing the classic elegance and beauty you seek for your perfect morning.. Constructed on a high-quality solid wood frame, the vanity is built to last. Like all vanities from Virtu USA, the Winterfell famously features premium soft-closing doors and drawers. The Winterfell Collection sets the benchmark in Transitional designs.
- Spacious and designed with stunning geometry, the Winterfell vanity collection is a great choice to complete your bathroom.
- Featuring shaker drawers, sharp symmetrical double panel shaker doors, designer brass pulls, and a versatile slatted open shelf, Winterfell vanities are incredibly stylish without sacrificing function.
- Functional & Versatile - Soft-closing door hinges and drawer glides provide added luxury, safety, and longevity. Each Winterfell vanity is handcrafted with a 2" solid wood birch frame built to last a lifetime.
- Easy Installation - Base cabinet is fully assembled and ready to be installed.
- Bathroom Vanity Set - This vanity kit includes cabinet, sink, mirror, and countertop. Components have been expertly designed and engineered for optimal stylistic fit and compatibility with this particular cabinet.
- Sized For Fit & Storage - 36 in. W x 22 in. D x 35.95 in. H
- Includes - 36" Espresso Cabinet, Black Galaxy Granite Countertop, 1 Round Undermount Sink, 1 Framed Mirror
- Ample Storage - 2 Total Functional Soft-Close Doors and 2 Total Functional Soft-Close Drawers
- Collection: Winterfell
- Sink Configuration: Single
- Overall Dimensions (W x D x H): 36 in. W x 22 in. D x 35.95 in. H
- Basin Color: White
- Basin Material: White Porcelain
- Basin Width (in): 19.29
- Basin Depth (in): 15.75
- Basin Height (in): 8.26
- Faucet Hole: 8 in. Widespread
- Wood Species: Birch
- Cabinet Height (in inches): 35.2
- Cabinet Width (in inches): 35.4
- Nominal Width Range: 35-37 in.
- Base Material: Granite
- Cabinet Orientation: Freestanding
- Frame Exterior: Paint
Free Shipping to Continental United States Only.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
The standard processing time for an in-stock item is 1-3 business days.
Shipping times vary based on final destination, however the average transit time is 5-10 business days.
LTL shipments are curbside delivery unless otherwise requested.
You will be required to inspect the package upon receipt if there is visible damage. If the visible damage is significant, please refuse the entire shipment. If only a minor part is damaged, accept the shipment and report all issues to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to note all damages on the Proof of Delivery receipt. All damages must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Failure to comply this policy disqualifies customers from free replacement of parts.
In order to issue a refund or replacement, we need to fully inspect the unit. Once the returned item is received and verified to be in “new” condition, a full refund will be issued minus the original freight charges and a 25% restocking fee (if applicable).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection